Dermalogica Photoshoot




Pheww..at last its a wrap...Yesterday I attended Dermalogica photoshoot for their 2014 calendar that i had been selected in 12 people in Naked Face Contest of Dermalogica Year 2. Yes! Thank you to you that LIKEs and support me before this. As stated (on Dermalogica page at facebook) the final decision was made by the judges.


This is my 2nd experiences being in front of professional photographer. 1st casting with TV advertising product a years ago. Nerves? Absolutely yes! but its much more easier than do acting stuff in front of camera...but i like the team very much because they help me in mood to laugh..laugh and laugh...






1st scenes is a group photo...I met a pretty Pey June and Siti Soleha the other finalist. They are so friendly and we must laugh together and look like a bunch of friends laughing together..and also they need it look spontaneous 






I am very happy because they want it to be happy. This is my 1st encounter with no makeup especially that i can't wore my favourite eyelash and my vampire lens in front of camera! agagaga but little disappointed that i put a weight during that day tabb said! sobss






Below I am sharing my picture during photo session taken by tabb's secretary S4..






Later I will share my favourite Dermalogica products and review :-)










dermalogica photoshoot 1



dermalogica photoshoot 2












dermalogica photoshoot 3

Group photoshoot












dermalogica photoshoot 4

Group photoshoot



dermalogica photoshoot 5



dermalogica photoshoot 6



dermalogica photoshoot 7



dermalogica photoshoot 8



dermalogica photoshoot 9



dermalogica photoshoot 10












dermalogica photoshoot 11

Special thank you to u hubby!












dermalogica photoshoot 12

RM5000 worth of products...















dermalogica photoshoot 13

Lainkan muka I..ngee












dermalogica photoshoot 14

They are so friendly, beauty, smart and happy! 






dermalogica photoshoot 15



dermalogica photoshoot 16


Where to get the Dermalogica product? You can visit Tinispa with your finger or foot ;-)

dermalogica photoshoot 17